Saturday, October 30, 2010

This Is The First

so nervous to write a blog, even i dont know why i have a feel to write a blog. to write i hope to write out my feel in this time, actually no one will watch on this.
i hope this will help me go through my sadness and happiness time.
i hope everything pass faster and i can go back to my hometown, to meet my dear and family, go back to the place that only for me. XD
today, i didn't go out from house till night. morning, my best friend, M she prepared a delicious western bugger, nugget and french fries. i'm proud to be her friend that she can do everything without any response 
till night, we go out for dinner. after dinner, we go home, i drive car and i want drive to the fast line, the car suddenly become faster and my car already pass the half line. and that bad car are come by the back, IT horn a time, this make me so scare, that my legs are paralysis. 
if that im emergency to turn to that line, why the car wont let me go? i know that car can break one, why IT dont want to break? why IT so worse. nothing to say.
thus, i call to my dear, he just busy to serve his new friends. 
i'm sad. 
just want you to give me more and more caring to me.
i know we are at different place. 
this will make us less and less communication to each other.

say about some happy things.
today, M and me together see the japan animation, Yumeiro Patissiere.
i think this animation not bad, it say about cakes and pastries made by a junior girl and she do the best on her cake. the demon cake always practice her to do more and more this about the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment