Sunday, October 31, 2010

One Day Rest

RAINY DAY
today, i quarrel with my dear. early in the morning, he call me he say last night he drink beer till vomit. i think vomit is equal to drunk. but he say no. after that, we quarrel quarrel quarrel.........
finally, he say we need calm down for one days, for our future. and we need to walk together, and i just can accept it actually is not willing. but i need to accept if not he will break with me. no one i can tell here. i just can write at here. feel extrication.
we need to be pardon to each other in the future days. don't know my attitude will so emotion. i know this can control, you want me think careful about our problem ant my emotion and my stupid. 

1. i need talk be mature.
2. i need to control my emotion.
3. i need to be a pardon's wife.
4. PLEASE dont easy to say suicide.

if i do all this thingS i can be a wonderful wife... ^_____^
i <3 you dear. muacksss *。*

finally, today i can watch my tudou web drama, i know the god know my sadness. 
let me can see the drama. 
let me wont feel lonely one this days. ^。^
i can watch the "every move you make".



I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE DAY NOT YET FALL DOWN.
MY DAYS STILL NEED TO WALK.
MY DEAR ARE WAITING FOR THE ENGAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment